QUOTEG TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated 11/11/2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY
Table of Contents:
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- USER REPRESENTATIONS
- USER / BUSINESS REGISTRATION
- SUBMITTING QUOTE REQUESTS
- SUBMITTING A QUOTE
- POSTING A QUESTION OR REPLY
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- MONITORING OF BUSINESSES AND ACCOUNTS
- USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
- MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
- APP MANAGEMENT
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
- COUNTER NOTIFICATION
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- BINDING ARBITRATION
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- USER DATA
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
- CONTACT US
AGREEMENT TO TERMS:
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and QuoteG (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the QuoteG App as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “App”). You agree that by accessing the App, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service Use. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE Terms of Service, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE APP AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental Terms of Service or documents that may be posted on the App from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms of Service, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms of Service to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms of Service by your continued use of the App after the date such revised Terms are posted.
The information provided on the App is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the App from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The App is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the App.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Provided that you are eligible to use the App, as a user, you are granted a limited license to access and use the App solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the App, Content, and the Marks.
Additionally, if you are using the app as a business, then you are granted a license to use the features for commercial purposes to create promotional events and offers. The licence allows you (the business) to promote your own business or offers.
By using the App, you represent and warrant that:
(1) All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
(2) You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
(4) You are not under the age of 18.
(5) You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the App.
(6) You will not access the App through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
(7) You will not use the App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
(8) Your use of the App will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Additionally, if you are using the app as a business, you represent and warrant that:
(1) You will not use spamming methods to gain advantages, such as sending unnecessary quotes or post multiple directory listings or offers.
(2) All offers and listings created must be current, accurate and relevant to the purpose of your business
(3) You will create a maximum of 1 business account per business address unless you have prior written permission from us.
(4) You represent or own the business or are an authorized representative of the named business.
(5) You agree to be financially responsible for your Account
(6) You have all necessary authority, rights, and permissions to submit the ‘contributions’ (see below).
(7) The ‘contributions,’ dates, and information you submit when creating directory listings and offers is available for disclosure to a public audience. And that such ‘contributions’ are not trade secrets, nor violate the terms and policies of your business.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the App (or any portion thereof).
USER / BUSINESS REGISTRATION:
You will be required to register with the App. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. We do not store your password, so if you lose it, you will have to request a new one sent to your email address.
If you are using the app as a business you grant us full permission to display your business name, address, contact details, business logo and related images to users within our app. If you submit your mobile number, it will not be made public in any form and only be used for the purpose of sending you urgent / emergency quote requests.
SUBMITTING QUOTE REQUESTS:
When you, as a user, are making a new quote request using the app:
- You will not spam the service with unnecessary or multiple requests for the same or similar issue.
- The information and photo you submit will be accurate to the best of your knowledge and not misleading or deceptive in anyway
- You agree to let us upload, store, and share the information you submit for a quote to all eligible businesses.
- You agree to let eligible businesses view and respond to your quote requests.
- You agree to let us view, delete or delete any information you submit as we deem appropriate
- You agree to let use data such as the number of requests you submit and the number of quotes you receive for the purpose of our own stats and marketing.
- After you have received and accepted a quote you will contact the business to finalise all the details and make further arrangements as necessary using their contact details. This will be done at your own sole discretion, and we take no further responsibility beyond this scope.
- The photo you upload with the request (a ‘contribution’) adheres to the contributions section in these terms of service. It should also be recent, clear, and accurate as possible, to help the business respond with an accurate quote.
SUBMITTING A QUOTE:
When you are viewing a user generated quote request via the App:
- You will be confident that in the capacity of your professional business, you will be able to carry out the required work or service.
- If you require more information you will make the best estimate quote, then request more information in the note to user. Once you have contacted the user or vice versa to clarify all details required, you will then update your quote with a more accurate price.
- The quote price you send is a true and accurate price
- You will not use any tactics to secure work, such as deliberately quoting a lower price and then charging extra later or charging for hidden fees.
- You will make clear in the note to the user if further payments may be needed.
- You must be sure that you will be able to undertake and complete the work / service required within the time the user has specified
- When you receive urgent / emergency quote requests via SMS or email or other means, you will respond with a quote as soon as possible, preferably within 30 minutes of receiving it.
- You agree to let us view or delete any quote you send as we deem fit.
POSTING A QUESTION OR REPLY:
When using the Ask section of the app to get help with any motor vehicle repair or service:
- You will post all questions in the relevant category for the correct make of the car.
- You will not spam
- You will respect opinions and response given
- You will report any inappropriate replies
- Any action you take based on replies posted by users or businesses will be done at your own sole discretion.
- We will not be held responsible if any information provided by other app users or businesses is inaccurate, false, misleading, or leads to any kind of loss or damage to yourself or any third party.
- All replies you make are accurate, helpful, relevant, upto date, and appropriate to the question being asked.
You may not access or use the App for any purpose other than that for which we make the App available. The App may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us in writing.
As a user of the App , you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the App to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the App, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the App .
- use the App to advertise or offer to sell goods and services not related to the purpose of the app or which does not fit into any category listed in the app sections.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App , including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the App and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the App .
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the App or the networks or services connected to the App.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the App as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the App and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the App.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the App designed to prevent or restrict access to the App, or any portion of the App.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the App to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the App or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the App .
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of a standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the App , or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the App .
- use the App in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- harass, insult, or use inappropriate/abusive language when replying to questions in the Ask section.
- Promote any service or app that may be constituted as our competitor.
- Purchase or otherwise acquire false or fake user reviews to boost your rating.
MONITORING OF BUSINESSES AND ACCOUNTS:
In order to use the app, you have to have a valid email account, as we will need to send you a verification email. You will also need either payment methods setup on Google or a valid verified Paypal account. These serve as a means of user authentication. We will not personally vet or carry out quality checks on businesses who sign up; however, we will take appropriate action to any business that we deem is not suitable as a member of our App. You may write or email us to notify us of any business that is misusing the app or providing a bad service. As such once you have received a quote it is your responsibility to make sure the business is genuine, reliable and trustworthy to provide the service(s) you require. You may make use of the user reviews left by other users to help you decide. Check the business’s website and, if available, Trust Pilot reviews.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS:
The App may allow you to chat, contribute to, or participate in questions and replies in the Ask section, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, publish or distribute content and materials to us or on the App , including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by us and the third party in question. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Uploading a photo is making a ‘contribution.’ When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the App, or making Contributions accessible to the App by linking your account from the App to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize received of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the App . You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the App, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the App ; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE:
Apple and Android Devices:
As part of the functionality of the App , you may in the future link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the App ; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the Terms of Service that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the App via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the App . Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the App. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the App and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the App . You can deactivate the connection between the App and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that becomes associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the App (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property unless you explicitly state you want it to remain confidential otherwise: We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT:
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the App, such as banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the App and any services provided on the App or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the App , including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice and Policy provisions as described below, and you understand and agree that there will be no refund or other compensation for DMCA takedown-related issues. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the App infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law, you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the App infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the App are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the App ; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the App as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following: (1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled; (2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located; (3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party’s agent; (4) your name, address, and telephone number; (5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
Designated Copyright Agent:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Valley Lane, Blackburn, Lancashire, Bb1 1PH, UK
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the App infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law, you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the App infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
TERM AND TERMINATION:
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS:
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the App at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our App. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the App without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the App.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in the United Kingdom. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the App be commenced more than 7 years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the App that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the App, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the App at any time without prior notice.
THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE APP’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS APP, AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP , (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE App , (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE APP BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE App . WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE App , ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APP, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the App for the purpose of managing the App, as well as data relating to your use of the App. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the App . You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES:
Visiting the App, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the App, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE App. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
App constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and
us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these
may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any
time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay,
or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or
does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining
provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or
agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these
not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby
waive any and all defences you may have based on the electronic form of
CONTACT US :
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the App or to receive further information regarding the use of the App, please contact us at:
Valley Lane, Blackburn, BB1 1PH.